Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rocket Ship

This is my winning entry for the weekly ImagineFX weekly challenge "Retro-Rocket design". I was intrigued by the challenge and saw it as an opportunity to stretch outside my comfort zone, as space ships are not really my thing. My concept, as I thought of  "Retro" was that of an old auto, roadster style rocket ship. Being a huger Star Wars fan, I rendered it in the "been around the galaxy" beat up look. I am very please with the end result.                                                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Salvatore and i'm an italian 3d modeler and a web designer, i write you because i like very much your rocket ship and i would like to create a 3d version of this. If you accept when i've finished i would like to post the final project into behance and in the credits I insert your name for the illustration. My mail is saver1991@gmail.com I wait answer from you! PS: My compliments, you are a great digital artist!

    ReplyDelete